Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here are the Finals

The first semester is finally over. I graded all of the final exams and the kids did good for the most part. They had to write about and illustrate four projects or techniques that they did in the first semester. The exam took much longer than expected but it worked out great.
I am now starting color and colored pencils for the second semester. The second semester always seems the longest to me, but the count down has begun, well, at least in my head it has. I have several new students this semester, kids that did not pass the second part of art in previous years or new students to the school that have never taken art before. It is such a diservice to the kids that are given the second half of art first, but as much as we tell the counselors, they just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...