Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Shake it like a polaroid picture!



Somtimes the simplest ideas turn out to be the best, don't you think?  The top one is a sketchbook assignment that took about 15 minutes or so.  I give the kids a Smarties candy and had them draw it as we opened the wrapper.  At the end, the kids can eat the candy, if they wish.

The bottom picture is of a polaroid picture selfie.  The kids had to take a selfie, I then let them sketch in their sketchbooks for  a class period.  Afterwards, I gave the students paper with the dimensions of a polaroid picture.  I have a template I created and the kids traced it in order to have the picture frame of a polaroid picture.
I think they came out great, don't you?
To see more of my work, please visit @nenasart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...