Saturday, December 25, 2010

Scratch Art


First I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas. I've had a great time surrounded by family and now I'm sitting with my legs up relaxing in front of the computer.

I've had the scratch art pictures stored in my computer for a few weeks and I figured this was a good time to upload them. I ordered the scratch art paper a while back and wasn't sure what to do with them. I saw this project idea from a teacher at TAEA, he was very kind to share and I'm sorry I don't remember his name.
The kids liked the results and it was a perfect project right before the holiday.


The kids glued on the "skin part" of the images and scratched off the rest. I asked them to scratch patterns for their clothes and the background.

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I love them. I might try a more simplified version someday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks tons for sharing these! I did the lesson with my students and it was a success:) http://artwithmrssmith.blogspot.com/2012/03/scratchart.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...