Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dia de los Muertos Exhibit

I am the founder of a group called the UVAS.  We are a group of female art educators from El Paso, TX and surrounding region. We are having a small Day of the Dead exhibit at a local library and we began to set up for it yesterday.  You can view our set up by visiting our blog, the link is at the left.
This brings up my next topic.  I am not sure if I am going to do Day of the Dead with my classes.  I havn't done so in several years, but I am reconsidering this year.  My only dilema is that I don't like disrupting on going lessons to introduce a new one. 
Watercolor?  Papier-mache?  Hmmm, I'll have to think about this one.
Most importantly though, it's almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...