Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to school

Spring break came and went rather quickly, didn't it? I got lots done at home, had my master bathroom tiled, hard wood stairs put in and time to catch up on my own art and jewelry. Still behind, though on trying to complete jewelry orders. I was counting the weeks till summer and it seems we have about 11 weeks left of school.

With only 11 weeks left I need to carefully plan my next projects with my Adv. kids. They are now working on jewelry out of found objects, I think they will be done in about a week. I'm thinking of doing clay next, then some print making. Hopefully that will cover the last two months of school.

The following pics are a few of the papier mache projects. I'm waiting on a few more to be done, once they are done I will photograph them and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...